Advertiser

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

why FRUIT AND BOWL


pic from Google


assalamualaikum,

hi there,

this is my 2nd digital diary that i made as for sharing information with you out there.  why is the name of this blog
"FRUIT AND BOWL"

1stly
i like FRUIT, i really like fruit
my daughter also like fruit
but my hubby doesn't like it except durian and banana
2ndly
now and on i always made a research about BOWL, this is because i have to do some new bowl design especially 'metal bowl'
my daughter like to play with bowl
and my hubby like to use a bowl as his 'keropok' container

3rdly
FRUIT AND BOWL
fruit bowl can not be separated, in which there is a bowl there is a fruit 
but sometimes have a bowl but no fruit, hehe

as just for me
a bowl and a fruit is something unique in terms of shape, color, properties, uses and tips that have a million secrets

posted share relevant information about bowl and fruit


No comments: